It’s time for some hard facts about most aftershave lotions:
- They often contain alcohol which can damage the skin.
- They use harmful synthetic chemicals, which can increase irritation.
- Most men don’t know the dangers of synthetic aftershave lotions.
So should you just avoid aftershave products altogether and suffer a dry and irritated face post-shave? Well, that’s one option.
The other is to invest in a high-quality and natural aftershave balm that WON’T irritate and damage your skin. Enter aftershave balm – the perfect way to soothe the face and complete your shaving ritual.
In today’s article, you’ll discover:
- What Is Aftershave Balm?
- What Is Aftershave Lotion?
- Toxic Ingredients You Need To Avoid
- Natural Ingredients That Benefit The Skin
#1. What Is Aftershave Balm?
Technically speaking, the difference between a balm and a lotion is consistency. Balms are traditionally much thicker and richer than lotions.
In the case of aftershave balms, it gets a bit more detailed than that.
An aftershave balm does the same job as an aftershave lotion – it soothes the skin after shaving. The differences between these two products become apparent when looking in more detail at the ingredients used to formulate them.
Unlike lotions, aftershave balms typically use less alcohol and synthetic fragrances. Instead, a balm’s softer aroma comes from its natural ingredients (like citrus, lavender, or aloe) rather than artificially inserted scent agents.
Why is this important? It means that a balm can provide the benefits of a lotion without exposing the skin to harmful and unnatural ingredients.
VITAMAN’s Shaving Balm is an excellent option for guys looking for high-quality, natural shaving products. No alcohol, no chemicals, no additives – just organic Australian ingredients specially formulated to soothe your face and banish razor burn for good!
Click here to discover VITAMAN’s natural men’s shaving balm and get the best deal you’ll find online – plus get free US shipping over $75 and a 100% money-back guarantee!
#2. What Is Aftershave Lotion?
An aftershave lotion is a thinner, more fragrant product used to soothe the face after shaving. However, as mentioned above, this style of after-shave product carries some pretty serious baggage.
Aftershave lotions are usually heavily scented and often alcohol-based. This means that it can disinfect any nicks and cuts that may occur during shaving.
However, alcohol and synthetic scent agents can hurt the skin despite this benefit. While they help disinfect cuts, they can also worsen surface-level irritation and do the opposite of soothing your face!
Sure, scented lotions can take the place of aftershave cologne. However, it’s better to apply a naturally scented aftershave balm to the face and then cologne to the wrists and behind the ears. You should never apply cologne to the face, for the record – it’s terrible for your skin!
#3. Toxic Ingredients You Need To Avoid
As a rule of thumb, there are some ingredients you should simply avoid if you’re in the market for a high-quality, natural aftershave product. These particular ingredients can harm the skin and worsen the long-term effects of poor skin care.
Here’s the reality – many aftershave lotions contain the same types of alcohol found in hand sanitizers and household cleaning products.
So I ask you: would you rub a kitchen disinfectant on your face and expect good results?
Of course not! However, alcohol ingredients such as isopropyl and ethyl are very similar to these products – and they’re included in A LOT of big brand skin care products.
To avoid alcohol, simply look at the ingredients list and avoid products that contain the following:
- Denatured alcohol
- Isopropyl alcohol
- SD alcohol
- Ethyl alcohol
You’ll typically find the vague term ‘fragrance’ in a lotion’s ingredients list.
Whenever I see this, I think – ‘what are they hiding?’
Fragrance can quite literally mean anything that has a smell! They’re not specific about what ingredients they’re using, and you can bet there’s a reason for that. They’re probably using toxic and harmful components that could lead to some severe skin irritation.
To avoid this, look for products that list their scent agent as ‘fragrance derived from natural ingredients.’ If you see this in a product’s ingredient list, they’re using essential oils to create a pleasing scent rather than harmful chemicals.
Phthalates (specifically Bisphenol A – BPA ) are used to soften materials like plastic in the industrial world. Does that sound like the sort of thing that you should put on your face? I’d say not!
Okay, so phthalates can be used to soften the skin, but there are far better ways of doing this by using natural moisturizers! If you didn’t know, phthalates could cause some pretty severe damage to your body. There have been reports of it reducing men’s sperm count!
If I were you, I’d run to my bathroom and chuck anything containing the following ingredients straight in the trash:
- DEHP (di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate)
- DNOP (di-n-octyl phthalate)
- DMP (dimethyl phthalate)
- BBP (benzyl butyl phthalate)
- DBP (dibutyl phthalate)
- DINP (diisononyl phthalate)
- DEP (diethyl phthalate)
- DIDP (diisodecyl phthalate)
#4. Natural Ingredients That Benefit The Skin
With all of these harmful synthetic ingredients, it’s a wonder that a man can buy any product without the chance of harming his skin! That’s the case for most brands found in supermarkets.
However, plenty of specialist skincare companies use natural ingredients that positively affect the skin. You just need to know where to look and what ingredients to look for!
So alcohol is terrible for the skin but does have antibacterial properties. If only a natural ingredient existed, that could kill germs without irritating the skin!
Enter Witch Hazel – Mother Nature’s answer to antibacterial alcohol. This yellow flower has the same germ-killing properties as alcohol but won’t dry out your skin or aggravate irritation.
You’ve probably heard the term ‘antioxidant’ before. Well, Vitamin E is the king of antioxidants. It helps prevent oxidation and removes harmful oxidizing agents from the skin.
What’s more, it’s well known for its ability to rehydrate and soothe the skin – exactly what a man needs after a good shave.
For starters, Aloe Vera smells fantastic.
Fragrance aside, this ingredient is excellent for soothing minor cuts and wounds on the face. It promotes healing and helps to moisturize dry skin – what more could you ask for?
How about a natural collagen boosting agent? Aloe Vera also helps increase collagen levels which helps maintain a healthy and youthful appearance on the skin.
Want to know more about essential skincare products? Click here to discover my ultimate 7-step skincare routine.
The post After Shave Balm Vs Lotion (What Is Aftershave Balm?) appeared first on Real Men Real Style.
Title: After Shave Balm Vs Lotion (What Is Aftershave Balm?)
Sourced From: www.realmenrealstyle.com/what-is-aftershave-balm/
Published Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 10:20:43 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…
Men’s Clothing For Hard To Shop Body Types
So you’re looking to upgrade your style.
You’ve already got your power suit.
It’s right for your body and fits perfectly.
You’re ready to nail those dinner parties and boardroom appearances.
But wait…what about the rest of your life?
A big part of putting your best foot forward with style is finding clothes that fit and flatter. And you may have received advice about the best types of sport coats and dress shirts for your body.
But when it comes to the everyday staple pieces, there’s a lot more variety and way fewer hard-and-fast rules. How do you decide what will become your go-to pieces for years to come–and what will work, but never really WORK?
It helps to have a style formula that you can apply even to easygoing dress codes. Today, I’m going to walk you through three key pieces for each of five different body types. With these at the base, you can build a range of outfits that truly let you look your best in informal settings.
#1. Flattering Clothes for Thin Men
Body Type: This is a build with the shoulders and waist close to the same size.
Goals: Your goals are to create an illusion of shape by widening the appearance of the shoulders and concentrating on styles that taper your straight-up-and-down frame.
Your Key Pieces:
- An all-purpose shirt with horizontal stripes or a horizontally-oriented pattern near the shoulders. It should be in a fabric that’s heavy enough to provide structure but thin enough to layer under jackets or sweaters.
As for the fit, you don’t want anything too wide that will billow out at the sides and back. Your height and sleek torso are worth showing off. Look for tall sizes or shirts with a little extra length so you can get a smaller size that fits your shoulders.
- A versatile, layering-friendly sweater or button-down that adds some bulk to your frame and gives you more control over your silhouette. Try to have pieces in your wardrobe that can be layered even in warmer weather.
Fitted styles are your best friend when trying to create a classic V-shaped silhouette. You can utilize darted jackets with structured shoulders to build this look for dressier settings, and hoodies with tapered waists for casual wear.
- Slim fit trousers in a light color give you some definition while adding bulk.
Look for a fit that touches your calves but doesn’t hug your entire leg. If you have a tall, thin build, long legs are probably one of your best features–and if you’re thin and short, a slim fit will make your legs look longer.
Light colors are best for casual wear–a dark color can be too slimming and give you spindly bird legs. A tan or khaki pair will create a more balanced appearance.
#2. Flattering Clothes for Fuller-Bodied Men
Type: Full-bodied men have a shape where the center of the torso is broader than the hips.
Goals: You’re generally looking for slimming and framing pieces that look like they belong on you.
Your Key Pieces:
- A quality “sack jacket” cut layering piece with wide lapels. Sack jackets are a style classic that looks great on bigger men. Although the traditional sack jacket is formal, you can find casual jackets that imitate its shape. It’s a great way to own your size and make the most of your best features.
Wide lapels add proportion and “match” your frame, making a wider torso an integrated part of your look instead of an obstacle. Look for solid colors for similar reasons–patterns won’t hide your shape, they’ll just draw attention to it. You don’t want all eyes to be on a feature it looks like you’re trying to hide.
- Classic fit trousers that sit at your natural waist are another essential. If your pants fit well and sit at your natural waist, they’ll minimize any extra weight carried in that area that might look awkward or disproportionate with an incorrect fit.
A classic fit flatters your legs and balances your frame. Look for pleats to give you space to move comfortably while also providing vertical emphasis.
- Suspenders. If you’re a bigger guy, you might have heard before that it’s best to wear suspenders with your formal looks. They’re also great with jeans and a button-down, though.
Suspenders will let you avoid belts that emphasize width and divide up your silhouette. They emphasize your height and direct the eye toward your face. And they’re a great way to add a pop of color to an otherwise standard outfit.
#3. Flattering Clothes for Muscular Men
Type: Those who possess this body shape are often athletes or guys who work out who have a built up chest and shoulder area.
Goals: This physique is one many guys understandably want to flaunt, but it can cause a few issues with fit as manufacturers often cater to a more average build.
Your Key Pieces:
- A regular fitted V-neck shirt (not ultra-low) balances the proportions of your shoulders. It should be fitted–not shrink-wrapped–to show off your physique tastefully.
Look for blocks of color or stripes below the waist. When dressing for casual occasions, you’ll want balance and a more a classic vibe. Drawing the eye to your trim midsection helps accomplish that.
- Shorts or pants with a subtle horizontal pattern will balance out a built torso visually. They also help avoid your legs appearing disproportionate in casual looks, which are more likely to emphasize your shoulders.
If you have muscular legs, shop for pants that fit your seat and thighs comfortably (you should be able to pinch the fabric). The waist and length of a pair of pants are some of the easiest things to tailor.
- Unstructured jackets. Your shoulders are built already, so look for jackets that are soft and unpadded in that area. You may need to have them tailored to look right for your waist or fit the length of your arms, but fit your shoulders first.
#4. Flattering Clothes for Men With Wider Hips
Type: It’s common for men’s bodies to be wider near the base of the torso, especially as you get older
Goals: You want items that provide shape and balance
Your Key Pieces:
- A go-to shirt with a bit of shoulder structure–nothing fitted to tightly to your shoulders and arms, though. Your main objective is to balance out your waist and draw the eye to your face.
Look for something that’s darker around the waist than on the shoulders. Bright colors don’t work as well for you, but neutrals and subtle jewel tones will look great.
- Corduroy or flannel pants. These heavier fabrics add some bulk below the waist to make your midsection appear balanced.
Look for something that sits at your natural waist with a medium drop (length between the waist and the crotch seam) and a classic fit with no tapering.
- Scarves are the perfect accessory for those who are rocking the dad bod. It draws the eye to your relatively well-built shoulders and to your face while further balancing the width of your waist.
Look for ‘framing’ colors–matched to your hair in terms of lightness or darkness, and contrasting in base colors with your skin tone.
#5. Flattering Clothes for Men With Average Frames
Type: Shoulders slightly wider than waist–this is the shape most men’s clothes are designed for
Goals: You’re lucky–most clothes will work for you without a lot of trouble. You want to emphasize your natural features and stand out a bit
- Jackets that follow your natural proportions. You don’t need a lot of shoulder structure, but if you’re wearing something that adds bulk to the waist, a little padding helps.
For these pieces, vertical patterns like pinstripes are very flattering, and if you’re short they can help utilize your shape to give you some height
- Slim and classic fit shirts. Again, you’ve lucked out here in that designers generally have you in mind, but there are some things you want to avoid–namely, anything that’s too billowy around the waist.
Really seek out brands whose shirts suit your height or else come in a range of lengths for each overall size. Otherwise, get to know your tailor.
- A bold accessory or two. An average body is a great thing to have in the menswear world…but let’s face it, you’re not dressing to be average. Accessories like scarves, ties, and hats are a great place to go distinctive and stand out from the crowd.
One way to do this is with classic details in eye-catching colors–bright argyle socks with dark jeans and a pair of boat shoes, a classy watch with a red or emerald green band. Just use sparingly, and always choose quality over attention-grabbing.
The universal rules of dressing for your body type basically boil down to:
- Make sure it fits.
- Pay attention to proportion–the balance between the shapes of your clothing and the shapes of your body.
- Draw peoples’ attention where you want it to go–to your best features and your face.
With a little shopping around and practice, you can develop your eye for what fits your features best–no matter what kind of occasion you’re dressing for.
Click here to watch the Video – Hard To Shop Body Types
The post Men’s Clothing For Hard To Shop Body Types appeared first on Real Men Real Style.
By: Antonio Centeno
Title: Men’s Clothing For Hard To Shop Body Types
Sourced From: www.realmenrealstyle.com/hard-shop-body-types/
Published Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 16:26:59 +0000
Styling Streetwear Sneakers with Classic Outfits: Tips and Tricks
Somebody once said ‘Do not judge an outfit yet, until it is worn with shoes’, while that can be a valid although funny point, it serves as a perfect conjunction into our article today – ‘streetwear sneakers’!
Sneakers as a staple accessory of fashion are an undeniable elevator to any look. From Adidas to Reebok to Vans and to many more out there, these accessories to fashion have proven to be the perfect footwear for casual and even business casual events.
In modern times, influenced by the younger generation, we’ve seen that classic pieces can actually be paired with streetwear sneakers and still come off as super stylish. When looking to elevate looks, attention needs to be paid to the little details, in this regard, sneakers being paired with a classic piece, are that little detail, which you should definitely try out.
Now, the whole concept of styling streetwear sneakers with classic outfits shows the uniqueness and versatility of whoever pulls this off, and we shall be covering that in today’s article.
Styling Streetwear Sneakers #1: Finding the Right Sneakers
First off, pairing the right sneakers for a look (streetwear or classic) boils down to three major points;
- Colour: The colour of a sneaker is the first thing people notice before these other points. Even when you’re being described, you’re going to hear ‘Oh, he was putting on a black and white sneakers’. This goes to show that attention needs to be given to the colour of sneakers being worn in a fit. My advice is to go for the simple, neutral colours, as they say, the flair is in the simplicity. Do not try to do too much when choosing the right colour of sneakers, go with a white and black Converse if you can. If you want to add a bit of colour, choose from a variety of neutral/earthy tones to balance out the look.
- Design: Next is design, after noticing the colours of statement sneakers, the next thing people notice is what design you are wearing, so what you’re hearing is ‘Oh he was putting on black and white Adidas sneakers’ right? Now, when looking to get the best design for your sneakers, your major focus shouldn’t be on the popularity or brand influence of those sneakers. While that is a valid point, a more valid point to take note of is the quality, which leads us to our next point.
- Quality: The quality of sneakers matters, whether they are Converse or all-stars. Being able to maintain and sustain a footwear piece is a testament to proper maintenance and good quality. So when shopping for streetwear sneakers, you might want to pick out quality ones.
While we don’t share relatable opinions on what brand of sneakers are of good quality and with respect to your choice and preference, here are a few brands that make it up to the list when looking to shop for quality items. These brands have made their way to the top by giving customers a good run for their money.
- New Balance
- Reebok…and so many more
Classic Outfit Essentials
Below is a list of classic outfit essentials that go perfectly well with a pair of streetwear sneakers
- Tailored suits
- Dress shirts
When exploring streetwear sneakers and classic elements one has to take into consideration the fittings and proportion of the clothing. A well-fitted clothing equals a balanced and stylish look. Most of the time, a whopping 70 per cent of your worst looks are due to the irregular fit and shape of your body.
So when looking to mix streetwear and classic fabrics together, you really should stick to well-fitted fabrications just to stay safe.
Here are some styling tips and tricks to take note of when pairing streetwear with classics.
Styling Streetwear Sneakers #2: Balancing Act
Another key element to take note of in styling these alternative staples together is balance. When exploring two opposite but related pieces in fashion, one has to find the right balance so as not to look too overdressed. Briefly, let’s look at the several types of balance in styling:
- Symmetrical; This occurs when an outfit is evenly balanced on both sides. Usually, both halves of the outfit share similar patterns, colours and texture
- Asymmetrical: This is when an outfit is balanced but not in a mirrored way. This features a unique and different style approach to create interest and dynamism
- Radial balance: This basically means a balance that originates from a central point. It’s less common in everyday styling but can be seen in designs like mandala-inspired patterns or a circular skirt.
- Proportional balance: This occurs when proportions and sizes are being put into play when styling. For example, a loose fitted clothing shouldn’t be paired with another loose-fitting one, the latter should be fitted instead
Pay attention to the proportion of your statement sneakers in relation to your outfit. If your classic outfit has a streamlined silhouette, chunky sneakers might add an interesting contrast. Conversely, if your outfit is more relaxed, sleek and minimalistic sneakers can work well.
Styling Streetwear Sneakers #3: Mixing and Matching
For an elevated and stylish outlook, pairing sneakers with various classic clothing items is one to try out. Just by pairing sneakers with a classic outfit, you have already shown versatility and style, you know what would show off more style? mixing and matching your clothing items to compliment the sneakers.
- Wear a t-shirt as an inner layer to your suit: Now for those of us who love a good collared shirt every now and then, this is a bit of a stray away. You can decide to elevate your classic look by pairing a round neck tshirt alongside your blazers, this fit perfectly complements your sneakers
- Colours: Again, colours. When mixing and matching outfits to compliment your sneakers, it is important to take note of the colour combination involved. A monochromatic outlook will give a boldened silhouette to the whole look, whereas a splash of colour would offer the needed brightness to attract eyes to yourself. Either way, make sure the colours are relatable and are in no way different from your sneakers
Styling Streetwear Sneakers #4: Accessorizing
Accessories are overall enhancers to a look, so mixing and matching them for your sneakers totally elevates your game. Here are some accessory staples you should opt for when mixing and matching clothes with your sneakers.
- Headgear: you can never go wrong with a statement headpiece when pairing a sneaker with your outfit. A white baseball cap would automatically go with a white all-stars sneakers when paired together.
- Bags: There are quite a variety of bags that men can strap on stepping out on a formal fit. For streetwear style, especially when paired with a sneaker, maybe go for a casual bag to match the vibe of your footwear. A nice slingback or backstrap would be highly recommended.
- Statement pieces: Watches, eye-wear, hand and neck pieces, these little details are the elevators to your look, do not leave them unattended to
Styling Streetwear Sneakers #4: Outerwear as a Bridge
The role that outerwear plays in mainstream fashion can sometimes be underemphasized. First off, let’s get this clear, outerwear is those pieces that are layered over inner ensembles to create a structure and depth, or really just to look stylish. Examples of outerwear are jackets, suits, long coats and so much more.
In achieving a balanced look when pairing sneakers with classic outfits, one has to incorporate outerwear into styling such looks. So when styling your sneakers with that t-shirt or collared shirt, maybe throw over some denim jackets or overcoats.
Here are some ways outerwear can compliment your outfit.
- Texture and Material: The texture and material of your outerwear can provide contrast and depth to your outfit. For example, a leather jacket can add edge and contrast to a soft, flowy dress.
- Style Statement: Wearing outerwear automatically elevates your look and makes it a statement. There’s a clear difference between someone who wears a tshirt to someone who wears a jacket over that tshirt.
- Shape and Silhouette: Wearing outerwear can change the overall silhouette of your outfit. It also gives shape and structure to the fit. Wearing a long coat over a turtleneck or tshirt gives off a bold silhouette and is therefore perfect to pair with any sneaker of choice
Overall, styling sneakers with a classic look can be fun and trendy, you just need to find the perfect balance as this article has stated. Note that any fit paired with sneakers automatically transcends the look into either a business casual or casual look. This goes to say that sneakers shouldn’t be an option for formal and corporate occasions
The post Styling Streetwear Sneakers with Classic Outfits: Tips and Tricks appeared first on Real Men Real Style.
By: Antonio Centeno
Title: Styling Streetwear Sneakers with Classic Outfits: Tips and Tricks
Sourced From: www.realmenrealstyle.com/streetwear-sneakers/
Published Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 15:53:02 +0000
6 Classic Accessories Modern Men Should Have
Have you ever wondered why some people stand out from the crowd while others blend in?
They seem to have the X-Factor.
Perhaps you’ve never realized what it is until now.
All of the men and women that look more confident have one thing in common – details. The small accessories elevate their style to a different level.
In today’s article, you’re going to discover some classic men’s accessories that will make you stand out in the crowd and help you be the best-dressed man in the room.
Classic Accessory #1 – Sunglasses
Sunglasses have been around for centuries, so it’s no surprise they’re considered a classic men’s accessory.
Sunglasses date to prehistoric times. Of course, they didn’t look like today’s sunglasses, but they served the same purpose as today – to protect the wearer’s eyes from the sun.
As time passed, technology advanced. And with that came different models, so you can keep your eyes safe and look more attractive in sunglasses if you choose the right ones.
You’ve got lots of options – Aviators, Wayfarers, Clubmasters, to name a few.
But did you know that you need to buy the right sunglasses for your face shape? Use the chart below to find out the right sunglasses for you!
Classic Accessory #2 – Wristwatch
In the world of technology, the wristwatch often gets overlooked.
After all, the only thing watches do is tell you the time, right?
Instead, you can use your phone to check the time, answer the email you just got, scroll through social media, and waste 30 minutes of your day.
See the difference? Phones are becoming more and more addictive, which is why watches are coming back with a vengeance. They serve the functional purpose of telling you the time, and that’s about it.
And if done right, they can make you look 10x times better. You will look like a grown-up, which automatically means you got your shit together. And to tell you the truth, so far, I haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want a man that had his shit together.
Just like with sunglasses, there’s a wide variety of watches you can pick for your collection. Divers, dress watches, chronographs – You name it. If you want to discover different watch styles, you can check out the 5 Watch Styles Every Man Should Know.
Classic Accessory #3 – Neck Gaiter
I know what you’re probably thinking. What the hell, right? How can a neck gaiter be a timeless accessory?
Well, how about the fact that professional athletes across the world, in all sorts of different climates, have used neck gaiters for decades to protect their face and neck from either cold or hot weather.
Football players, soccer players, joggers, and many more have utilized this accessory for its functionality.
But, especially during the crazy times we live in, it’s essential to stay safe.
That’s why neck gaiters also serve as a face mask.
A 2020 study by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (a part of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) showed that neck gaiters and regular face masks could significantly reduce the expulsion of respiratory aerosol particles during coughing, preventing you from catching any virus.
The study showed that a single-layered gaiter 47% and a double-layered gaiter blocked 60% of virus particles during testing.
And even though we won’t have to wear face masks forever, neck gaiters will be a part of classic men’s accessories because of their athletic and medical purpose.
Classic Accessory #4 – Jewelry
Put merely; jewelry is a decorative piece that you put on your hands or around your neck to look good.
Rings, bracelets, cufflinks, and necklaces are among the most popular for men, even though many “real men” say that jewelry is feminine.
You, on the other hand, know that women give you compliments if you’re rocking a bracelet or a pair of cufflinks properly.
And let’s not forget about the fact that rings have been a status symbol for centuries. Kings wore rings, royalty wore rings, and Popes wore rings.
The issue is that many men don’t know how to wear jewelry and make a ton of mistakes. If you want to avoid those mistakes, make sure you check out 7 Jewelry Mistakes Men Make.
Classic Accessory #5 – Pocket Square
A suit jacket is not complete without a pocket square. Ask any man who has even the slightest knowledge on this topic, and they will all say the same thing – it’s on every list of classic men’s accessories.
Indeed, pocket squares have proven time and time again that they’re genuinely a timeless classic accessory.
There’s a wide variety of pocket squares you can pick. Solid colors, small patterns, or big and loud patterns. Don’t forget to have fun with your pocket squares and make them the attention-grabbing piece in your outfit.
If you want to be a pocket square master who receives compliments daily on his picks, make sure to check out How to Start Wearing a Pocket Square for more information and inspiration!
Classic Accessory #6 – Men’s Hats
Headwear will never go out of style. I know it seems like men don’t wear classic hats nowadays. That’s true, unfortunately. They wear baseball hats more often, but they’re still putting something on their heads.
Why? Hot sun, cold wind, lousy hair, maybe a little less hair. Men have all kinds of functional reasons for wearing hats. Like scarves, hats have a job to do, which is why they’ll always be with us.
Want to stand out? Break today’s mold and try some classic headwear. Don’t worry, you can still find a useful way to wear it. Hot outside? Want some protection from the sun? Try a straw fedora!
When it’s cold (which is often…I live in Wisconsin), I wear a black wool flat cap. It’s far more stylish than a baseball cap, and warmer too. You can always find a way to wear hats stylishly.
If you want to learn more about classic hat styles, click here to discover 9 Classic Hat Styles For The Modern Man.
There you have it, gentlemen, a list of perfect classic men’s accessories for the spring of 2021. Some of these you probably knew, some of these may come as a bit of a surprise.
Make sure to have fun with your accessories, rock them with confidence, and you will automatically look 10x more attractive.
Need more tips on great men’s accessories? Then let’s not forget about bags! Click here to discover why a backpack could be your next best wardrobe purchase.
Click Below To Watch The Video – 8 Modern Men’s Accessories That Will NEVER Go Out Of Style!
The post 6 Classic Accessories Modern Men Should Have appeared first on Real Men Real Style.
By: Antonio Centeno
Title: 6 Classic Accessories Modern Men Should Have
Sourced From: www.realmenrealstyle.com/timeless-classic-accessories/
Published Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 12:17:56 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…
Fashion3 years ago
Steampunk Clothing & Jewelry
Fashion3 years ago
Best Timepieces To Buy For The Holiday Season
Sports3 years ago
Best Christmas Gift For Your Golfer Co-Worker
Motor3 years ago
2022 Infiniti QX55 Carigami Can Be Yours
Trending Stories3 years ago
Dior Homme Cologne Men’s Fragrance Review
Uncategorized3 years ago
How To Attract Women Easily (Without Talking)
Grooming3 years ago
Trimmed Penis – 5 Common Pubic Hairstyles For Men
Mens Health4 years ago
8 Things I Do Before 8 Am: My Morning Routine