There’s a new breed of supplement in town from MuscleTech®, and it’s the smartest way to a shredded physique. Burn iQTM is a game-changer and a first-of-its-kind fat-burning formula delivering an energy and sensory experience that has never been felt before.
Burn iQTM is anchored by a revolutionary energy ingredient, the cutting-edge paraxanthine, and delivers clean, smooth energy, cognition and increased focus, plus AxiviteTM brings the heat for advanced weight loss.
Clean Energy and Focus
Paraxanthine (PEAR-A-ZAN-THINE) is the main metabolite of caffeine in humans. It is a downstream metabolite of caffeine itself. When caffeine is consumed, it’s converted into three metabolites: 4% theophylline, 125 theobromine and 84% paraxanthine. Supplementing with purified, patented and study-backed paraxanthine in the form enfinity® skips this metabolic process, leading to clean energy and focus without the other two metabolites. enfinity® is the branded paraxanthine ingredient in Burn iQ.
“This is caffeine evolved,” said Shawn Wells, the co-founder of Ingenious Ingredients, researcher, dietitian, sports nutritionist and the formulation scientist behind enfinity® paraxanthine. “Paraxanthine is a main metabolite of caffeine and it allows for greater focus and energy enhancement when it comes to athletic activity and endurance.”
“Paraxanthine’s benefits include all of the benefits of caffeine, without the backlash,” said Raza Bashir, the Vice President of Scientific Affairs and Innovation for Iovate Health Sciences, the makers of MuscleTech®. “Consumers have been looking for a better alternative to caffeine and this unique and cutting-edge metabolite is a major scientific breakthrough. Our new formulations fueled by enfinity® are designed to deliver unprecedented results.”
Scientifically Advanced Formula
Burn iQ is not just the first weight-loss formula to feature paraxanthine; it also delivers some key carefully selected nootropic ingredients that boost focus, energy and mood. And Burn iQ features two difference sources of carnitine. The powder contains L-carnitine L-tartrate, and the capsules contain N-acetyl carnitine for enhanced cognitive support.
Two scoops of Burn iQ powder contain:
300mg enfinity® (paraxanthine). Paraxanthine is a metabolite of caffeine and brings the benefits of caffeine, like focus and energy. Paraxanthine is designed to deliver just the “good stuff.”
30mg AXIVITE – feel the heat from phenylcapsaicin, a derivative of capsaicin which is an active component of chili peppers.
3g L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE – carnitine helps transport fatty acids into the mitochondria where they can be burned for energy, and studies have indicated it helps with endurance during exercise and recovery after training.
400mg C. CANEPHORA ROBUSTA – 2X the weight loss with a key weight-loss ingredient backed by two scientific studies.1
Burn iQTM 100-Count Capsules
3 capsules contain:
• 300mg enfinity® (paraxanthine)
• 60mg AXIVITE
• 600mg C. CANEPHORA ROBUSTA
• 600mg N-ACETYL CARNITINE
How to Take Burn iQTM
To assess tolerance, consume 1 serving (1 scoop) with 10 oz. of water per day for up to 3 days; or take 1 capsule with 8 oz. of water. Once your tolerance has been assessed, follow these directions:
For Weight Loss
Powder: Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 10 oz. of water and consume 30 minutes before your two largest meals. For best results, use for 60 days in combination with a calorie-reduced diet and exercise.
Capsules: Take 1 capsule twice daily 30 to 60 minutes before your two largest meals of the day. For best results, use for 60 days in combination with diet and training.
Powder: For more energy, mix two servings (2 scoops) with 20 oz. of water and consume 30 minutes before your workout. Do not exceed two servings (2 scoops) in a 24-hour period. Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
Capsules: For more energy, take 3 capsules 30 minutes before training. Do not exceed 3 capsules in a 24-hour period.
What Are Your Goals?
For pre-workout and more energy, take Burn iQTM 30 minutes before your workout. For weight loss, take Burn iQTM 30 minutes before your two largest meals.
Changing the Industry
“We are going back to the roots of what made MuscleTech® a great brand in the first place, formulations that set a standard and changed the industry,” said Bashir. “The future, which includes more product evolutions for 2023, is looking brighter than ever.”
Burn iQTM for Next-Level Results
Enhanced Energy and Focus. With paraxanthine you go straight to the source. Experience the benefits of caffeine-like energy and focus, without the bad stuff.
Increased Energy. Redefine your training experience with every serving of this innovative pre-workout.
2X the Weight Loss.1 The scientifically researched weight loss ingredient, C. canephora robusta, helps you achieve your weight-loss goals.
Delicious Flavors. Available in powder (Mango Chili Lime and Sweet Heat flavors) and capsule form.
There’s a new breed of supplement in town from MuscleTech®, and it’s the smartest way to a shredded physique.
For more information, visit muscletech.com
The above statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Push the Limits With MuscleTech®
MuscleTech® brings together active nutrition and human potential for a greater purpose. They fuel those who raise the bar – whether you’re an elite athlete, weekend warrior or just trying to stay healthy – and believe in growing stronger together. From essential nutrition to cutting-edge formulas, MuscleTech® has got your fit. Join them at muscletech.com as they redefine what it means to be strong. After all, it’s not just about personal bests – it’s about a better way for everyone.
1. In one study, researchers monitored subjects who took C. canephora robusta – the key weight loss ingredient in Burn iQTM – for 60 days. On average, they lost 10.95 lbs., while the placebo group lost an average of 5.4 lbs. Both groups followed a low-calorie diet. In a separate 8-week study, researchers monitored two groups following a calorie-reduced diet and performing moderate exercise. Subjects using C. canephora robusta lost an average of 3.7 lbs., while those using a placebo lost an average of 1.25 lbs. A key ingredient in Burn iQ was shown to support certain aspects of accuracy and reaction time in a battery of tests designed to assess focus and cognitive function.
2. Jun Sugita et al. Daily ingestion of grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract increases whole-body energy expenditure and decreases visceral fat in humans. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) 2014;60(1):22-7. doi: 10.3177/jnsv.60.22
3. Jun Sugita et al. Grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract activates brown adipose tissue and increases whole-body energy expenditure in men. Randomized Controlled Trial, Br J Nutr 2013 Aug;110(4):733-8. doi: 10.1017/S0007114512005715
4. Takeshi Yoneshiro et al. Prolonged Treatment with Grains of Paradise (Aframomum melegueta) Extract Recruits Adaptive Thermogenesis and Reduces Body Fat in Humans with Low Brown Fat Activity. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) 2021;67(2):99-104. doi: 10.3177/jnsv.67.99
5. Vaibhavi Pimpley et al. The chemistry of chlorogenic acid from green coffee and its role in attenuation of obesity and diabetes. Prep Biochem Biotechnol 2020;50(10):969-978. doi: 10.1080/10826068.2020.1786699
6. HV Sudeep et al. Supplementation of green coffee bean extract in healthy overweight subjects increases lean mass/fat mass ratio: A randomized, double-blind clinical study. SAGE Open Med 2021; 9: 20503121211002590. Published online 2021 Mar 19. doi: 10.1177/20503121211002590
7. Hayley L Loftus et al. Coleus forskohlii Extract Supplementation in Conjunction with a Hypocaloric Diet Reduces the Risk Factors of Metabolic Syndrome in Overweight and Obese Subjects: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients 2015 Nov 17;7(11):9508-22. doi: 10.3390/nu7115483
8. Keith A Wesnes et al. The Effects on the Cognitive Function of Healthy Volunteers of a Combination of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Vinpocetine and Huperzine A Administered Over 28 Days. International Journal of Neurology and Neurotherapy. Published online. doi: DOI: 10.23937/2378-3001/1410089
9. AG Dulloo et al. Paraxanthine (metabolite of caffeine) mimics caffeine’s interaction with sympathetic control of thermogenesis. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, Vol. 267, No. 5. 01 November 1994. doi.org/10.1152/ajpendo.
10. Marco Orrú et al. Psychostimulant pharmacological profile of paraxanthine, the main metabolite of caffeine in humans. Neuropharmacology 2013 Apr; 67C: 476-484. Published online 2012 Dec 19. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.
11. Matthew Stefan et al. L-Carnitine Tartrate Supplementation for 5 Weeks Improves Exercise Recovery in Men and Women: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Nutrients 2021 Sep 28;13(10):3432. doi: 10.3390/nu13103432
12. Jen-Yu Ho et al. l-Carnitine l-tartrate supplementation favorably affects biochemical markers of recovery from physical exertion in middle-aged men and women. Metabolism 2010 Aug;59(8):1190-9. doi: 10.1016/j.metabol.2009.11.012
13. William J Kraemer et al. The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery. J Strength Cond Res 2003 Aug;17(3):455-62. doi: 10.1519/1533-4287(2003)017<0455:teolls>2.0.co;2
The post Burn iQ™ appeared first on FitnessRX for Men.
By: Team FitRx
Title: Burn iQ™
Sourced From: www.fitnessrxformen.com/nutrition/supplements/burn-iqtm/
Published Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 16:48:32 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…
Cool Whip: HB-Custom’s crisp Suzuki DR650 scrambler
If we had to use one word to describe the bikes that roll out of Holger Breuer’s workshop, it would be ‘crisp.’ Whether he’s building a bobber or a scrambler, the man behind HB-Custom has an eye for perfect proportions and liveries that pop. Even when he’s working with a tired old Suzuki dual-sport as a donor, Holger manages to make magic.
This 1994 Suzuki DR650 came to the HB-Custom workshop in Husum, Germany, all the way from Berlin. Holger’s client actually booked two bikes in at once; an old BMW boxer to turn into a bobber for solo rides, and the Suzuki, which was destined for around-town duties and the occasional two-up jaunt.
The bike arrived as a rolling chassis with a very loose brief, so Holger envisioned a svelte scrambler for whipping through Berlin’s city streets. He’s built a number of handsome custom Honda Dominators, and figured that he could apply the same formula to the Suzuki DR650. And he was right.
But first, the Suzuki’s well-worn motor needed attention. Holger tore it down and rebuilt it, complete with new seals and gaskets and a fresh coat of paint. This engine might be almost three decades old, but it’s clean enough to eat off of.
By: Wesley Reyneke
Title: Cool Whip: HB-Custom’s crisp Suzuki DR650 scrambler
Sourced From: www.bikeexif.com/suzuki-dr650-scrambler
Published Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 17:01:22 +0000
LISTEN: Planet Zuzy Drops Debut Single “Higher”
A multi-talented music producer, DJ, creative director, and entrepreneur hailing from Poland, Planet Zuzy is a jack-of-all-trades. After releasing a slew of earworm remixes, Planet Zuzy makes her debut with “Higher.”
An ode to her global upbringing and love for euro dance music, “Higher” is the amalgamation of Planet Zuzy’s life experiences and inspirations. The single draws its authority straight from the dance floor, with a nuanced approach to classic club sound. Effortlessly combining trance-y romps with a mainstage pop-like edge, “Higher” is designed for dancing.
“My debut single ‘Higher’ is inspired by one of my most cherished memories of dance music,” said Planet Zuzy. “As an 11-year-old, I received a Numark Mixtrack controller from my parents, and despite being unfamiliar with its purpose, I spent countless hours learning, exploring, and immersing myself in the world of dance music. It was during one of these sessions that I stumbled upon Avicii’s ‘Levels’ shortly after its release. Attempting to describe the emotions I experienced while listening to this song for the first time would do them little justice, but ‘Higher’ comes very close. The elation, freedom, and rapture that I felt in that moment continue to fuel my passion for creating dance music.”
Planet Zuzy stands out in any room she walks into. Her suave, energetic, and hip personality radiates from behind the decks. With her hyper-energetic sounds, she is someone to keep an eye out for. Watch this space.
Stream “Higher” wherever you find your music here, or below on Spotify.
‘LISTEN: Planet Zuzy Drops Debut Single “Higher”
The post LISTEN: Planet Zuzy Drops Debut Single “Higher” appeared first on Run The Trap: The Best EDM, Hip Hop & Trap Music.
By: Hunter Thompson
Title: LISTEN: Planet Zuzy Drops Debut Single “Higher”
Sourced From: runthetrap.com/2023/05/22/listen-planet-zuzy-drops-debut-single-higher/
Published Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 14:40:04 +0000
High-quality data enables medical research
One unexpected side effect of the covid-19 pandemic was that the usually obscure world of health data was brought to national attention. Who was most at risk for infection? Who was most likely to die? Was one treatment better than another? Was getting covid-19 more or less dangerous than getting a vaccine?
These complex questions, usually the province of medical research, became concrete seemingly overnight. While amateur epidemiologists scoured the internet for statistics to support their personal beliefs, professionals often appeared on the nightly news, even if just to say, “We don’t have good enough data.”
While our focus on the pandemic has now subsided, our health data quality problems remain. We’re swimming in health data—by some estimates, one-third of all data generated in the world is related to health and health care, and that amount increases more than 30% every year.
With all that data, then, why can’t we answer our most pressing heath questions? Which of the five top diabetes drugs (if any) will be best for me? Will back surgery be more effective than physical therapy for my spine? What are the chances that I will need chemotherapy in addition to radiation to make my tumor go away?
EHRs have become ubiquitous
Electronic health records (EHRs) have become pervasive in the U.S., largely thanks to a multi-billion-dollar federal initiative that made interoperable EHRs a national goal. The 2009 HITECH Act provided incentives for healthcare providers who computerized and penalties for those who did not. In addition to the improved patient care this would enable, the millions of digitized health records would create opportunities to transform medical research.
“Prior to EHRs, clinical research was all on paper,” says Dale Sanders, chief strategy officer at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a healthcare data enablement company that offers clinical terminology and tooling to improve the quality of medical data. “You would transfer that paper-based data to spreadsheets and do your own data analysis in a very small local environment. It didn’t give a broader view of a patient’s life, and it certainly didn’t enable any kind of broader population analysis.”
Theoretically, EHRs should make it possible to aggregate, analyze, and search through information collected from millions of patients to discover patterns that aren’t evident on a smaller scale—as well as to track a single patient’s health status methodically over time. Imagine being able to quickly compare and analyze the cases of the few thousand people who have a particular rare condition or to follow users of a certain drug over a set period of time to observe long-term side effects that weren’t obvious in trials.
By: MIT Technology Review Insights
Title: High-quality data enables medical research
Sourced From: www.technologyreview.com/2023/04/06/1070902/high-quality-data-enables-medical-research/
Published Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 17:14:39 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…
Mens Health3 years ago
8 Things I Do Before 8 Am: My Morning Routine
Fashion2 years ago
Best Timepieces To Buy For The Holiday Season
Fashion3 years ago
Steampunk Clothing & Jewelry
Sports2 years ago
Best Christmas Gift For Your Golfer Co-Worker
Trending Stories2 years ago
Dior Homme Cologne Men’s Fragrance Review
Motor2 years ago
2022 Infiniti QX55 Carigami Can Be Yours
Uncategorized3 years ago
How To Attract Women Easily (Without Talking)
Grooming3 years ago
5 Men’s Hairstyles For Thin Hair – Haircuts For Receding Hairlines