Dust Reloaded will provide BIGGER pumps, IMPROVED mood, BETTER blood flow and INCREASED fat burning in just one scoop.
Serious trainers know that if they want to take their workouts to the next level, they have to incorporate products from Blackstone Labs into their supplementation regimen. While all products with the Blackstone name provide you with the best tools needed to build your optimal physique, now Blackstone has raised the bar even higher with Dust Reloaded, the evolution of their flagship pre-workout, Dust v2. What makes Dust Reloaded your new “go-to” product before you start your workout?
Blackstone has received a tremendous amount of positive feedback about their ALL-new product, Dust Reloaded. Users have been impressed by the potency and have also noted that it’s not a crazy stimulant. The consensus is that with the amount of focus and pump you get with all of the ingredients working together in proper balance, Dust Reloaded makes for superior workouts.
Compared to Dust, Blackstone has changed up four ingredients to bring you the ALL-new RELOADED form of Dust. They have taken the v2 formula and really kicked it up a notch to provide more energy and focus.
First up is the addition of Phenylethylamine (PEA), which improves the release of dopamine and noradrenaline – and this improves mood, increases blood pressure, heart rate and blood flow. You know, that “I’m ready to take on the world” feeling you love to feel? By stacking that with the already existing two forms of caffeine in Dust Reloaded, you will also experience a euphoric effect that will last for several hours after your workout. This keeps you from feeling the post-gym crash. All of these ingredients combined will also boost your energy and focus throughout the workout.
Then Blackstone added in Arginine Silicate, which significantly boosts the production of nitric oxide (NO). Increased NO improves blood flow to the working muscles. This gives you bigger pumps and guess what? They’ll last for up to three hours.
Next up is the addition of Citrulline Silicate, which can enhance your amino acid utilization during exercise. It also helps to form more arginine to keep those crazy pumps going. Citrulline Silicate has been known to increase growth hormone (GH) after a workout and even protects your gut from inflammation.
Lastly, Blackstone decided to go with Alpha Yohimbine. This frees up stored fat that can be used for energy. This ingredient also works to improve blood circulation, thermogenesis and fat burning all at the same time.
Improved Flavors, More Stackable
Blackstone is improving their flavor choices all the time. Dust Reloaded shares some of the great flavors they’ve released in their other products – including Black Lemonade, Grape, Orange, Pineapple and Watermelon – making it more stackable than ever.
Bigger Pumps in Just 1 Scoop
All in all, Dust Reloaded will provide BIGGER pumps, IMPROVED mood, BETTER blood flow and INCREASED fat burning in just one scoop.
For more information, visit blackstonelabs.com
Here’s what satisfied gym-goers across the country are saying about Dust Reloaded:
Wow! It blends easily and tastes really good. I use it for leg days and it helps me get amped up for squats and deadlifts. Loved Dust v2 and definitely love this new Dust Reloaded. Highly recommend trying this! -Dragon
Intense focus and energy! This is great for intense workout sessions and has a great nootropic blend for focus! It is really long lasting for sustained energy without a crash. The taste is amazing and it goes down very easy. Also the pump and vascularity is great as well. I am currently in a cutting phase so energy is dragging for gym time or cardio and I can tell this is working big time considering my current circumstances. Excellent product! -Gregg M.
The must-have for training. Great tasting, no gritty aftertaste. Long-lasting energy boost without a hard crash. Zoned in for entire 2hr training session and even after. Solid pump that also lasted long after training. -Samantha R.
The best pre-workout! I loved this pre-workout! No jitters, just all focus! Normally I hate doing cardio but my session just flew by and I burned a ton of calories! I highly recommend this product. And the Watermelon flavor reminded me of summer! -Kelly W.
The post Dust Reloaded appeared first on FitnessRX for Men.
By: Team FitRx
Title: Dust Reloaded
Sourced From: www.fitnessrxformen.com/nutrition/supplements/dust-reloaded/
Published Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 20:18:19 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…
Ripped Leg Blast for Carved Thighs
Powerful and thick thighs require gut-busting exercises like squats and leg presses. However, once you have acquired adequate thigh mass and strength, you should consider adding some balance and sharpness to the muscle bellies in your thighs. Although tough to accomplish, leg extensions provide a great way to carve the separations between the muscle bellies, and to accentuate the “teardrop” shape of the four quadriceps muscles of the anterior thigh.
Active Muscles in Leg Extensions
The three vasti muscles comprise most of the anterior thigh.1 The vastus medialis covers the medial (inner) part of the femur bone (thigh bone). When it is well developed, it forms a teardrop-like shape over the medial side of the knee joint. The vastus lateralis muscle attaches to the lateral (outer) part of the femur bone. The vastus intermedius connects to the femur bone between the vastus lateralis and the vastus medialis muscles. The fibers of all three vasti muscles come together at the quadriceps tendon, which crosses the patella (kneecap) to attach to the tibia bone just below the knee.1
Together, the three vasti muscles extend the leg at the knee joint, although the vastus intermedius may be more fatigue resistant than the vastus lateralis.2 The vastus medialis oblique (VMO), which is a small part of the vastus medialis muscle, attaches to the medial part of the patella. It is thought to help the patella track properly during movement of the knee. Improper tracking can increase the likelihood for knee injury.
The vastus medialis and especially the VMO part of this muscle are primarily responsible for tibial rotation (rotation of the tibia bone of the lower leg on the femur) during knee extension. This rotation or “twist” has been shown to increase the activation of the VMO portion of the vastus lateralis even more than doing knee extensions with the hip adducted (thigh rotated so that the medial portion of the knee is facing mostly upwards).3 Dorsiflexion of the foot (moving the ankles so the toes are pointing towards your head) also increases the activation of the VMO by more than 20 percent.4 Likely this is because the dorsiflexor muscles stabilize the tibia during knee flexion and resist rotation of the tibia on the femur as the knee straightens.
The fourth muscle of the quadriceps group is the rectus femoris muscle. It attaches to the anterior part of the hip bone just above the hip joint.1 The largest bulk of the muscle fibers are located on the upper three-quarters of the thigh, whereas the largest belly of the vastus medialis and vastus lateralis are more inferior (i.e., closer to the knee). The distal end of the rectus femoris muscle becomes tendinous and it creates a deep valley between the lateral and medial vastus muscles as it approaches the knee.1 It assists the other quadriceps muscles by extending the leg at the knee joint, although it is less effective when the hip is flexed than if it is straight.
The three vastus muscles of the anterior thigh are strongly activated by single-leg knee extensions. The rectus femoris is not activated as strongly, but it does undergo some overload when the anterior thigh is under contractile effort, about halfway up to the top of each repetition.
1. You should always warm up your knees with some stationary cycling prior to getting into leg extensions. Furthermore, the resistance on your first set should be fairly light to allow the joint to fully warm up before you get to the heavier stuff.
2. Adjust the knee extension machine so that the pivot point of the lifting arm is directly adjacent to the center of the side of your knee joint.
3. Position the ankle roller/leg pad over the lower part of the leg (above the ankle joint).
4. Take about three seconds to slowly extend (straighten) both leg so that the weight is lifted upward from the stack.
5. Continue upwards until the tibia and the femur bones form a straight line and the knee angle is straight. Hold this for two seconds at the top.
6. Slowly lower the weight (about four seconds down) towards the starting position. Once the knee has reached 90 degrees, start the upwards extension phase again. Continue for 12-15 repetitions for the first set. Lower the number of repetitions but increase the resistance for subsequent sets.
7. On the next sets, lift the weight upwards until the knee joint becomes almost straight, but just slightly short of a total knee lockout. Be careful that you do not “jam” the knee joint into a fully locked out position, because this could cause knee cartilage damage5, especially with heavy weights. Hold the top position for a count of three before lowering the weight.
8. Lower the weight slowly (four to five seconds) towards the starting position where your knee is flexed to 90 degrees. Just before the weight stack contacts the remaining plates at the bottom, start lifting it upward for the next repetition.
The downward movement should be slower than the upward phase because you are resisting the pull of gravity. The slow lowering of the weight stretches the muscle under a resistance and this is a great stimulus to improve muscle shape and size.6
Make sure that you do not hold your breath during the lift upwards.7 Rather take a breath at the bottom (start) of the lift, and exhale as you extend the knees/legs. Take another breath at the top and slowly exhale as the weight is lowered. Take another breath at the bottom and repeat the sequence.
This is a mechanically simply exercise, but it really can be very challenging and blood depriving8,9, especially if you try to control the weight as it is moving up and down. However, if you are willing to work through some discomfort, you will be soon enjoying your new shape and slabs of carved thighs.
1. Moore K.L. Clinically Orientated Anatomy. Third Edition. Williams & Willkins, Baltimore, 1995; pp 373-500.
2. Watanabe K, Akima H. Neuromuscular activation of vastus intermedius muscle during fatiguing exercise. J Electromyogr Kinesiol 2010;20:661-666.
3. Stoutenberg M, Pluchino AP, Ma F et al. The impact of foot position on electromyographical activity of the superficial quadriceps muscles during leg extension. J Strength Cond Res 2005;19:931-938.
4. Coburn JW, Housh TJ, Cramer JT et al. Mechanomyographic and electromyographic responses of the vastus medialis muscle during isometric and concentric muscle actions. J Strength Cond Res 2005; 19:412-420.
5. Senter C, Hame SL. Biomechanical analysis of tibial torque and knee flexion angle: implications for understanding knee injury. Sports Med 2006;36:635-641.
6. Alway SE, Winchester PK, Davis ME et al. Regionalized adaptations and muscle fiber proliferation in stretch- induced enlargement. J Appl Physiol 1989;66:771-781.
7. Garber CE, Blissmer B, Deschenes MR et al. American College of Sports Medicine position stand. Quantity and quality of exercise for developing and maintaining cardiorespiratory, musculoskeletal, and neuromotor fitness in apparently healthy adults: guidance for prescribing exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2011;43:1334-1359.
8. Denis R, Bringard A, Perrey S. Vastus lateralis oxygenation dynamics during maximal fatiguing concentric and eccentric isokinetic muscle actions. J Electromyogr Kinesiol 2011;21:276-282.
9. Ueda C, Kagaya A. Muscle reoxygenation difference between superficial and deep regions of the muscles during static knee extension. Adv Exp Med Biol 2010;662:329-334.
The post Ripped Leg Blast for Carved Thighs appeared first on FitnessRX for Men.
By: Stephen E. Alway, Ph.D., FACSM
Title: Ripped Leg Blast for Carved Thighs
Sourced From: www.fitnessrxformen.com/training/ripped-leg-blast-for-carved-thighs/
Published Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 19:11:16 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…
COMPARTA SUS SENTIMIENTOS Y EXPERIENCIAS SOBREEL CÁNCER.
Training hard and intensely is the only way to train – you can’t step into the gym in low gear or
asleep at the switch and expect results. To get the most out of every training session with no
compromises, you need a pre-workout that will power your performance and enable you to crush
it every time you train. Bottom line, you need to maximize your workouts by pushing yourself to
your limits and that’s what Animal’s PRIMAL Preworkout delivers.
A Better Pump
PRIMAL is Animal’s most comprehensive pre-workout supplement ever, and is scientifically
designed for the advanced, hard trainer. Animal worked tirelessly to find the right combination of
ingredients that could be worthy of the Animal name. First on the agenda was giving you a better
pump, which is why PRIMAL Preworkout is empowered with the breakthrough, patented
3DPump-Breakthrough ® . Not only does it increase nitric oxide for the valued “pump,” but it also
helps increase exercise capacity and endurance and helps optimize vascular endothelial function,
Other key benefits of PRIMAL come from four scientifically formulated blends that work in tandem
to deliver the ultimate pre-workout:
• Endurance & Performance Complex so you can train longer and harder. Beta-alanine,
betaine and taurine are combined as a powerful endurance trio†. Beta-alanine is a vital ingredient
used to combat the urge to quit.
• Focus & Intensity Complex helps you keep your head in the iron game so you train hard and
maintain focus. Includes the amino acid tyrosine, which is involved in neurotransmitter production;
Huperzine A for brain health; and choline bitartrate, which supports energy metabolism and helps
the brain send messages for improved mental endurance and focus†.
This blend is completed with the patented Teacrine ® . Among its many benefits includes increases
in energy without the jittery feeling, increases in motivation to accomplish tasks, mental energy
and decreases in feeling of fatigue†.
• Quick and Sustained Energy Complex is the energy core of PRIMAL Preworkout . It is
powered by a combination of tried-and-true caffeine, along with an herbal complex of green tea,
coffee bean extract and guarana†.
• Electrolyte Complex to support muscle hydration and help get you through those intense
training sessions – because proper hydration is key for maximal performance. PRIMAL
Preworkout tops it off with a combination of AstraGin ® to support nutrient uptake and Senactiv,
which helps the production of citrate synthase, an important enzyme that is responsible for
producing more ATP†.
How to Use PRIMAL
30 minutes prior to training, consume 2 rounded scoops (20.3g) with 8-12 oz of water or your
favorite beverage. Users that are sensitive to stimulants should start off with 1 rounded scoop
(10.1g) to assess tolerance.
• Enhances energy and endurance†
• Supports muscle hydration†
• Supports intense focus†
• Contains AstraGin ® to support nutrient uptake†
• Contains Senactiv ® which helps the production of citrate synthase, an important enzyme that is
responsible for producing more ATP†
• Absorption and nutrient enhancers
• Great tasting, easy to mix
PRIMAL is a pre-workout that will power your performance and enable you to crush it every time you train.
For additional information, visit animalpak.com
†These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not
intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The post PRIMAL Preworkout appeared first on FitnessRX for Men.
By: Team FitRx
Title: PRIMAL Preworkout
Sourced From: www.fitnessrxformen.com/nutrition/supplements/preworkout/primal-preworkout/
Published Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 16:51:41 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…
Fashion6 months ago
Julian Schneyder Relaxes with Man About Town
Baller Awards10 months ago
Hugh Grant dismisses those ‘Doctor Who’ rumors
Motor8 months ago
Rodeo Drive Concours d’Elegance Is Back
Hype Clothing7 months ago
Trio — Men’s Street Style
Baller Awards9 months ago
Dave Chappelle’s camp releases statement after on-stage attack as he cooperates with police
2 days ago
Boglioli Brings a Western Flair To Autumn
Frontier Adventure6 months ago
A Black Hole can Tear a Neutron Star Apart in Less Than 2 Seconds
Grooming6 months ago
Fall Capsule Wardrobe Preparation (Buy Now and Get $$$)